Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reason To Leave A Church

As I was sitting here in thought of a discussion the HOLY SPIRIT said talk about what is a reason or reasons to leave a church. I have what…

Started by Minister Devallon Newhouse

97 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by STRATEGIC FINANCIAL PRINCIPLES

wow gold installed system

It is a specific program, such as an image browser windows 7 key. Can also be a set of functions is closely linked to the collection of pro…

Started by david

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by david

Spiritual Transformation

Kudos and gracious greetings dear friends, brothers and sisters. There are many amongst us that truly desire to see a transformation of God…

Started by Pastor Darrell C. Hartley

2 May 28, 2012
Reply by Pastor Darrell C. Hartley

Planting A Church without Denomination Identification- Is Anyone Bold Enough to Do It?

As I ask this question, I have already done it, with God's leading. I ask this question because it is the Biblical model. Anyone out there…

Started by TONY PRESTON

14 May 11, 2012
Reply by Anthony Michael Utsey

Should the church tithe to another church

I was in a discussion with someone and the subject of should a church tithe to another church or the spiritual parents of the pastors. Is t…

Started by Pastor Michael McClendon

144 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

The Mandate of the Modern Church

Whether the modern church is carrying out the mandate of Christ?    

Started by Morlette

0 Apr 14, 2012

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SAME SEX MARRIAGE?

This is a widely debated topic now , not just for the World but for Chuch and Christians.

Started by DR.Marietta Brown

178 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

2012 A Time of Kingdom alignment.

Greeting to you all that are of the Body of Christ. The Kingdom of God is come, I want to address the timing of God. We are in a time were…

Started by Prophet Christopher D. Bush

0 Mar 29, 2012

2012 A Time of Kingdom alignment.

Greeting to you all that are of the Body of Christ. The Kingdom of God is come, I want to address the timing of God. We are in a time were…

Started by Prophet Christopher D. Bush

0 Mar 29, 2012

Available to Pastor--Prefer Black Congregation

To Whom It May Concern: If you are looking for a Senior Pastor who is full of Holy Spirit power, anointing, and preaches the old-time gospe…

Started by Dr Barry Lee Weddle

0 Mar 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service