Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 2 Christian Doctrines

The True Christian Doctrine  1. The Church started in the wilderness (Acts 7:38) 2. Sabbath Day (Saturday)  is Lord's Day of Rest and when…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

0 Mar 26, 2012

Live In Concert

Meet Minister Delarryo Dunklin Friday, March 23, 2012 @ 7:30p.m at the True Glory C.O.G.I.C. For the annual Aims Convention. You don't want…

Started by Minister Delarryo Dunklin

0 Mar 21, 2012

Being Prophesied Over

I attended a church meeting a few years back where the featured speaker was an acclaimed prophetess. After speaking on a scripture and deli…

Started by Joseph Gill

9 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by lidi brown

False Prophets in the Church

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. 2 Peter 1:…

22 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

A Pastor Must Groom His Successor

The major problem for churches facing a succession difficulty is that their pastors have failed to groom leadership to carry on the work. A…

Started by Joseph Gill

7 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

Pimps in the Pulpit

What are your views on Leadership that uses and abuses their members. Taking money and living  a contrary lifestyle that they preach.

Started by Apostle Douglas Hopson

21 Mar 2, 2012

With so many vacant pulpits?

With so many vacant pulpits arcoss this vast United States why are so many preachers choosing to start new Ministries? There seem to be an…

Started by Tijuan C Evans

13 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Timothy Hart

THINGS THAT WILL DESTROY YOU, MINISTRY, MARRIAGES, RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILIES THAT YOU MUST STOP

THINGS YOU MUST STOP You must stop criticizing your self. You must stop degrading your self. You must stop hating your self. You must…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

4 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

The Catholic Church: The Mother of Harlots II

Revelation 17:6-9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her,…

71 Feb 21, 2012

Sheltering the Abusers

Not so very long ago I learned that a beloved relative was sexually abused as a child by a trusted family member. When I hear of cases of p…

Started by Joseph Gill

5 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Devin William Stephenson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service