Mrs. Denise Jones's Discussions (317)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you called his name and so did God. I understand why his followers still suppor…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Sep 19, 2010 to Preaching in adultery!

31 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Min. LaMale Williams

"Not only am I going to pray for you, but I will give you word to speak over yourself…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Sep 17, 2010 to can somebody pray to break my curse?

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I dislike it when I come in all late....lol Sorry, hope I didn't ma…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Sep 15, 2010 to MASTURBATION - WHY ARE WE AFRAID TO ADDRESS THIS TOPIC IN THE CHURCH?

56 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"QUESTIONS 1. Is it a sin to masturbate (if so why? if not, why not?) Because it is…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Sep 15, 2010 to MASTURBATION - WHY ARE WE AFRAID TO ADDRESS THIS TOPIC IN THE CHURCH?

56 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Always.....never stop, so they won't stop, even if they don't show up for years, for…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Sep 15, 2010 to How long should we reach out to new members in the church...

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Jules

"And THAT IS WORD my sister Carol!!!! This is no laughing matter nor trivial question…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Sep 7, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"Min. Givens...the words you speak is written word, but you must see what the word sa…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Sep 5, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"I smiled when I read this...you can NEVER over read the scripture, because it is the…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Aug 31, 2010 to Can you be mad when you over read the word of God

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Pastor Namaga John

"Proverbs 20:1 (KJV): Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is dece…"

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Aug 30, 2010 to Does a preacher who drinks or smokes or commits adultery qaulify to preach or continue to preach.

35 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Ashish Shrestha

"Amen my brother."

Mrs. Denise Jones replied Aug 18, 2010 to are you saved?

4 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Minister Kenneth S. Trice jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service