Chaplain Pat Harris's Discussions (1,615)

Discussions Replied To (1564) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Bro. Trevor. I knew you or Bro. Watson would clarify Genesis 2:18 with accura…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 19, 2009 to What is the Point of the Hebrew in Word, and Specifically the Garden Word in Genesis?

43 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"Thank you Pastor Darby for this confirmation. I will pray for all sisters in the Lor…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 18, 2009 to What is the Point of the Hebrew in Word, and Specifically the Garden Word in Genesis?

43 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"Thank you Bro. Watson for this information. It just so happens that I do in fact hav…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 18, 2009 to What is the Point of the Hebrew in Word, and Specifically the Garden Word in Genesis?

43 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"Great advice! PLEASE TAKE HEED Min. Coleman. In His Grace, Chaplain Harris"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 18, 2009 to Reaching Out to Thugs and Gang bangers.

17 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

"Thank you Bro. Watson; I never knew that about Dr. King. Although this doesn't chang…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 18, 2009 to The Seminary Papers of Dr. King: Did He Reject the Tenets of Christian Faith?

13 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Sis. Johnson you are dead on target with your assessment. What is even worse, the Ne…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 18, 2009 to Illegal Aliens - Conservatives Say They Are Breaking The Law, Taking Our Jobs and Receive Free Health Care

17 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"Thanks Bro. Trevor. I was merely quoting the KJV of scripture, Gen. 2:18. I believe…"

43 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"Thanks Bro.Watson for the correction and clarity on the name Woman before the Fall a…"

43 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"I think I am beginning to understand where you are coming and from. Where "man" is u…"

43 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"I stand corrected on the statement I made about Adam giving the commandment to her.…"

Chaplain Pat Harris replied Oct 17, 2009 to “. . . and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.” (Genesis 3:16)

62 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service