Eric Hancock's Discussions (344)

Discussions Replied To (293) Replies Latest Activity

"Whats the difference between the pimp and the preacher?THE PIMP DONT WORK ON SUNDAYS"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 29, 2009 to

just now

"the Bible also say FREELY YOU RECEIVE,FREELY, YOU SHALL GIVE ,,can we worship withou…"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 22, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"WOW,,you hit it my sister LOL"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 22, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010

"Bishop Mallory I like yourself have the same ideology,I have seen where the preacher…"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 21, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010

"Sis.Bridgette IT WAS HANDLED THE WRONG WAY,ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD'VE DISAGREED WITH MY…"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 19, 2009 to Should the church accept lottery Money

5 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"your right I just rearch it and it is not introduced as it,,but I think when we say…"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 7, 2009 to catching the Holy Ghost.

54 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by John Denny Elder

"Brother if the truth be told I guess we all are one or two paychecks from being home…"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 7, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"Acts2v3-4 then there appeared to them divided tongues as of fire and one sat upon ea…"

54 Jul 26, 2012

"I agree with my sister ,,it is an honour to receive the spirit,,That is our right on…"

54 Jul 26, 2012

"Brother I can relate,,and God is doing something on everyones behalf,,get ready"

Eric Hancock replied Jan 7, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service