Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene's Discussions (2,745)

Discussions Replied To (2644) Replies Latest Activity

""There are many people out here claiming to be faith healers and at the same time, m…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 8, 2010 to The Signs & Wonders Movement Exposed

23 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Pastors Romero&Cherron Phillips

"Sorry, but one does not "speak for themselves" in this subject. When you speak, you…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 8, 2010 to The Signs & Wonders Movement Exposed

23 Mar 10, 2010

"SPECIAL NOTE: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS NOT PRESENTED IN AN OFFENSIVE MANNER, BUT T…"

23 Mar 10, 2010

"Please dont hold your breathe...We wouldn't want to see an untimely demise! LOL"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 5, 2010 to Is Your Name IN God's Book of Life, or Has it Been BLOTTED Out?

34 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Kenny Cleveland

"I know I would be apart of the "these people" category, so I will answer this: No,…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 5, 2010 to Gay Preachers and pastors

46 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Rev. Clyde .L.Benson

"Thats funny, I re-read what I stated and didn't see what you claimed of me. Help me…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 5, 2010 to Gay Preachers and pastors

46 Mar 19, 2011

"Let us cover some things: Did I throw a stone at you, or was that simply "Church hur…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 4, 2010 to Gay Preachers and pastors

46 Mar 19, 2011

"Any and all leaders of a fellowship should be sat down, from the leader of a Youth D…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 2, 2010 to Preaching in adultery!

31 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Min. LaMale Williams

"Technically speaking Lester, all of the situations that you mentioned WERE addressed…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 2, 2010 to Gay Preachers and pastors

46 Mar 19, 2011

"I agree with the statement that "greater works" only dealt with the amount of works…"

Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene replied Mar 2, 2010 to What Are These Greater Works??? Responses Please.

7 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service