Child of the Kingdom's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (990) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Fugett, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....I guess since you say debate is not a sin, we can a…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 12, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS MIRACLE OF BEING RAISED FROM THE DEAD? "

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 11, 2009 to Witnessing the Dead rise/raised from physical death

7 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

"John 10:11-13 11. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 11, 2009 to Just Because You Can Preach Doesn't Mean You a Pastor

7 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Haven't seen you in a while brother Luckett. Good to see you again."

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 11, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"I know Anthony, sometimes a good argument (debate) feels good doesn't it? LOL...."

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 11, 2009 to THE SIN ON BPN….WE DEBATE OURSELVES INTO SIN….GOD IS NOT PLEASED AND I REPENT…WHAT ABOUT YOU?…..

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Luke 23:28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 11, 2009 to Second coming

27 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Newview, HaHa...LOL...I was just talking to my husband about this a few days ago. I…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 11, 2009 to Second coming

27 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger."

66 Oct 15, 2009

"Minister Jenine, I am neither angry nor offended by your reply . I understand that…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 9, 2009 to Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

"This story is so blessed that it brought tears to my eyes. This old lady is so sweet…"

Child of the Kingdom replied Oct 9, 2009 to A POWERFUL WITNESS FOR GOD.......MUCH TO BE LEARNED FROM A LITTLE OLD LADY

6 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service