Pastor valentine's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"When you step out of God's word,will,and way. The person has aquired his or her own…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 14, 2009 to Has Tonex Developed his Own Doctrine?

15 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"The signs are alreay here rumors of war , mother agasn't daughter, sin etc. The bibl…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 14, 2009 to Second coming

27 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

"I speak in the light of christanity in that. Only through your acceptence of Christ…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 14, 2009 to Did Egyptian Gods Have Influence Upon Christianity?

9 Oct 16, 2009

"The answer is No,the True and Living God does not borrower from man. The bible Says…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 13, 2009 to Did Egyptian Gods Have Influence Upon Christianity?

9 Oct 16, 2009

"ON the second coming of Jesus the Christ, you must be ready. In that you must have a…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 13, 2009 to Second coming

27 Oct 18, 2009

"There is only one Jesus the Christ,the only begotten of the Father. Who is full of g…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 13, 2009 to Which Jesus/Yeshua Christ/YHWH are you following?

84 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Regarding those who have answered this question. How much time do you spend studing…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 13, 2009 to Can anyone here discuss with me Lilith

61 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Toni

"What Jesus are you refering too? The Borrowered tomb of Jesus the Christ is empty, i…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 13, 2009 to Is the Tomb of Jesus in Kashmir, India???

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Pastor valentine

"I know where you are going and you are correct. Yet the church building is brick and…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 13, 2009 to When is the church buliding going to realize that Jezebel's spirit is still alive and she's just walking right into our church's

14 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by God's number 1 leading lady

"God will make away for you, if the pastor is true . That pastor should issue you ano…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 13, 2009 to Ministerial Liscence!

11 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service