Pastor valentine's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes my Brother you are correct"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 8, 2009 to Whatever you do......DO NOT CELEBRATE "CHRISTMAS!"

26 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"Yes, my brother you are correct"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 8, 2009 to Whatever you do......DO NOT CELEBRATE "CHRISTMAS!"

26 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"Holy Communion is Scripture, Jesus said do this often in memory of me"

26 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"Yes My friend I do celebrate his birth in December. But this is symbolic for no one…"

26 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"The Gospel of Jesus the Christ has never been lost. It's true that some books of the…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 8, 2009 to The Lost Gospels Documentary

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Anthony

"The old testament revealed the coming of Christ Jesus. The new testament forfilled t…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 8, 2009 to TRADITIONAL JEWISH BELIEF REGARDING THE TRIBULATION - ITS SORTA LIKE THE MESSIAH’S

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by newview

"There is no such element in amd of christanity. A person must accept Christ Jesus as…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 8, 2009 to I Cor. 15:29 BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD

15 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by newview

"I respectfully agree, but I was not in all error. I also correct my error love and p…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 8, 2009 to Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"I respectfully disagree. miriam had no problem with the other wives of Moses. But on…"

Pastor valentine replied Oct 8, 2009 to Two Spoke Against Moses, and even Against the Ethiopian Woman, but only One was Punished by a Just God, Why?

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

"I stand corrected in that miriam was not the wife, but the sister of moses.[ I can a…"

52 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service