Angela Doreen's Discussions (465)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sarah, the point that I am making here is that the Bible as a whole is centered a…"

Angela Doreen replied Aug 8, 2012 to Christ in the Centre of The Old and New Testament

7 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by A.W. Bowman

"I can agree Bishop JLary that this world is set to get worst and I can also agree th…"

Angela Doreen replied Aug 7, 2012 to Problem in a Christless Society

9 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Dr Sarah Carrol

"You response is there about about salvation is personal and judging but that is not…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 30, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Ronnetta the question is not whether or not salvation is personal but whether or not…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 29, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Hey people it has been a while since I posted a new Discussion the last one posted i…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 27, 2012 to ChrisLam

6 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by newview

"Shekinah, one of our greatest weapon us as a believer must possess because without i…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 27, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"You know Shekinah, you state that Jesus was simply a rabbi who died alone, well my s…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 27, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Yosef, why on earth would you think that I would be any more interested in your book…"

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"I will suggest to you that you best turn to Jesus, who alone can help you because ne…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

"Shekinah, there is no higher force than God so my dear Dr Laitman teaching could nev…"

Angela Doreen replied Jul 26, 2012 to Salvation is it eternal regardless of the circumstances or not come on lets get everyone’s opinion

714 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service