Rest Of God Ministries's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello James, You said, "they were not very tall people," But in Deuteronomy 3:11...…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 20, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"Let's say that Someone had a job for you to do, but they did not tell you how well t…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 16, 2009 to

just now

"James, I am talking about preaching, So what books of the bible you don't go by? Jos…"

just now

"Hey James, I thought this was a preaching network? Aren't we suppose to preach Genes…"

just now

"The man in this video seems to think so, check it out "

just now

"I know you love it Brother James, I use to love it too. And maybe it wouldn't be so…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 9, 2009 to Are we sending our children to Hell? Fornication, Holy Hip Hop, Homosexuality & more have flooded our Churches.

37 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"This is a bunch of garbage! I can't believe it when I see so called Christians defen…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 9, 2009 to Are we sending our children to Hell? Fornication, Holy Hip Hop, Homosexuality & more have flooded our Churches.

37 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"This was a direct quote of what you said, I copied and Paste it. Here it is again: T…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 3, 2009 to Beware of False Prophets

75 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by BruthaPharoah

"Hello Trevor, The chief priests and the elders wanted to know who approved Jesus to…"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 3, 2009 to Beware of False Prophets

75 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by BruthaPharoah

"What does the Torah say about debt?"

Rest Of God Ministries replied Jul 1, 2009 to SHOULD CHRISTIANS ACCUMULATE DEBT?….. IS DEBT SIN?

31 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service