Min. Jackson's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"The bible says God hated Esau, it said nothing about strong dislike."

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

"Pastor Valentine, DOES GOD LOVE SATAN SINCE HE IS ALSO HIS CREATION?"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to IF GOD LOVES EVERYBODY, DOES HE ALSO LOVE..........

47 Oct 24, 2009

"Brother Anthony, all throughout the bible we can also find the wrath of God that fal…"

47 Oct 24, 2009

"In reading through this discussion, I can see how the church is so split on how one…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Personally, I wouldn't if I were a pastor but as you can see, they are doing just th…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013

"Below are links where you can see what our leaders have been up to and it needs to s…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Below are links where you can see what our leaders have been up to and it needs to s…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 5, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States, in a reversal of Bush administration polic…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

"Evangelist, it is not a lie, here he is right here proudly giving his full endorseme…"

56 Feb 27, 2010

"I think that what should be discussed on this topic is why are our young people havi…"

Min. Jackson replied Oct 4, 2009 to Oral Sex Is it wrong

38 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Eric Hancock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service