Andy C Wuhraizer's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Then believe science and stay away from spirituality. This is what you homosexuals a…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Mar 24, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Minister Gerald Palmer

"Inhospitality???? are you out of your mind or what bible are you reading? The script…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Mar 24, 2011 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"No it will not get them delivered but it is sure better than the stupidity of conivi…"

63 Mar 31, 2011

"The answer is simple, sex is a desire not a need! You can decide not to have sex and…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Dec 19, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"Nobody with a brain the size of a peanut agrees with you homosexuals neither. The on…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Dec 10, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"I have a dear friend whose son and nephew are homosexuals. The latter has fullblown…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Dec 10, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"You can listen to these useless liars or you can listen to the Word of God.  Homosex…"

63 Mar 31, 2011

"Homosexuals say David and Jonathan were their colleagues, Naomi and Ruth were lesbia…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Dec 4, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"I am coming out with a book that clearly shows how the homosexual demon-possesed hav…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Dec 4, 2010 to Can believers of Jesus Christ assist or promote productions that showcase homosexual acceptance?

63 Mar 31, 2011

"I have just started researching what the call "Gay Theology". I didnt even know that…"

Andy C Wuhraizer replied Nov 14, 2010 to Would You As Pastor allow Homosexuals To Frolic In Your Church?

990 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Andy C Wuhraizer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service