Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.'s Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"The "Jews" also had a tough time believing that Jesus was the Messiah. So saying the…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 17, 2009 to The Trinity is Bibical

918 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mistah Wilson

"Please dont take this response in its directness as me being insensitive to what you…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 17, 2009 to When is enough, enough?

7 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

"Wont get into everything you said but I would bring to this to light: Paul refers t…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 17, 2009 to IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Amen! And thank you for sharing."

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 14, 2009 to When do you recieve the Holy Spirit?

16 Jun 2, 2009

"I read 1 john 3 what was it I was supposed to see?"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 14, 2009 to

just now

"No doubt! You will never hear me speak anything different, when you get saved and se…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 14, 2009 to

just now

"Were does the LOVE factor come in if your trying to keep the law? Jesus said the gre…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 13, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"I was confused at who you said was dancing?"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 13, 2009 to Why do I being a gentile need to follow the Mossaic Law?

115 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Tanisha Cook

"Just so you know pretty much everything you have said in the post I agree with I sta…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 13, 2009 to When do you recieve the Holy Spirit?

16 Jun 2, 2009

"No they were not new, but the Pharisees were so busy in trying to keep the law that…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Jan 13, 2009 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service