Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.'s Discussions (408)

Discussions Replied To (368) Replies Latest Activity

"Bless your heart seek God in this situation."

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Sep 1, 2009 to WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY HUSBAND COMMIT ADULTERY?

16 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Minister Marilyn Bloodworth

"I wont think for him but, I'm assuming that's what he meant."

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Sep 1, 2009 to Whats your thoughts on the high divorce rate between Pastors and there spouses?

53 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

"I must say Dr. J Alfred Smith is a friend of mine indeed! I am convinced everything…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Sep 1, 2009 to 15 Greatest Black Preachers Revisited

51 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Richard W. Roberts

"I to was listened to this speech (cant bring myself to call it a sermon) it is sad b…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Sep 1, 2009 to Have You Heard the Sermon for Obama to Die ?

2 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

"Luckett we get Abednego watch out cause you know who about to be walking with us!! G…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Sep 1, 2009 to I willprobably catch heat for this but O well!!!

48 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Wow my email was not following this discussion and I was missing out on a lot, this…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Sep 1, 2009 to I willprobably catch heat for this but O well!!!

48 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"C.L. Franklin, what I have heard from him has been solid why?"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Aug 31, 2009 to Leave the Milk for Babies

20 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"But I must admitt God is using this young man (not to say he's not using the other o…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Aug 30, 2009 to Leave the Milk for Babies

20 Aug 31, 2009

"Mark I think this is an example of what your talking about, this is obviously a prod…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Aug 30, 2009 to Leave the Milk for Babies

20 Aug 31, 2009

"So you would say yeah? If it is this brother is preaching through the whoop! And if…"

Rev. Eric Culberson Jr. replied Aug 29, 2009 to Leave the Milk for Babies

20 Aug 31, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service