Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

NOT MY WILL

Dearly Beloved, NOT MY WILL “Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father, if it is possible, may thi…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

0 Feb 20, 2011

LOVE LIFTED ME!

Dearly Beloved, LOVE LIFTED ME! “You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely wi…

0 Feb 12, 2011

HAVE YOU BEEN DULY REGISTERED?

Dearly Beloved, HAVE YOU BEEN DULY REGISTERED? “If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of…

0 Feb 6, 2011

RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE

Dearly Beloved, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUSTICE “To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice” (Proverbs 21:3 NK…

0 Jan 31, 2011

BEWARE OF YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS!

Dearly Beloved, BEWARE OF YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS! “In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of…

0 Jan 24, 2011

HE HAS THE RESOURCES, BUT...

Dearly Beloved, HE HAS THE RESOURCES, BUT... “When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what…

0 Jan 16, 2011

BLESSED TO BLESS OTHERS

Dearly Beloved, BLESSED TO BLESS OTHERS “The LORD had said to Abram, ‘Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to…

0 Jan 8, 2011

PROPHETIC BLESSINGS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2011

Dearly Beloved, PROPHETIC BLESSINGS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2011 To God be the glory for the grace to see another year! As usual, Opeyemi my wi…

0 Jan 1, 2011

"O GOD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST"

Dearly Beloved, "O GOD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST" “Lord, You have been our dwelling place in all generations. Before the mountains were brough…

0 Dec 26, 2010

ENRICHED WITH HONOUR

Dearly Beloved,ENRICHED WITH HONOUR“But the angel said to her, ‘Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favour with God.’ ...And Mary said:…

0 Dec 13, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service