Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

THE TRUE INDEPENDENCE

Dearly Beloved, THE TRUE INDEPENDENCE “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.... So if the Son sets you free, you w…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

0 Sep 27, 2010

THE KING COULD NOT SLEEP

Dear Beloved, THE KING COULD NOT SLEEP "That night the king could not sleep; so he ordered the book of the chronicles, the record of his re…

0 Sep 20, 2010

YOUR SILENT YEARS

Dearly Beloved,YOUR SILENT YEARS“And Jesus increased in wisdom (in broad and full understanding) and in stature and years, and in favor wit…

0 Sep 11, 2010

IF GOD DOES NOT ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS...

Dearly Beloved,IF GOD DOES NOT ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS...“Why won't God give me what I ask? Why won't he answer my prayer? If only he would go…

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

“CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!”

Dearly Beloved,“CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!”“And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all...” (2 Timothy 2:24 NKJV).Sequ…

0 Aug 23, 2010

THE ROD OF CORRECTION

Dearly Beloved,THE ROD OF CORRECTION“Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; the rod of correction will drive it far from him” (Pr…

0 Aug 17, 2010

GOOD MANNERS

Dearly Beloved, GOOD MANNERS “A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold” (Proverbs 22:1…

0 Aug 11, 2010

THE SAME NUMBER OF BRICKS WITHOUT THE SUPPLY OF STRAW

Dearly Beloved, THE SAME NUMBER OF BRICKS WITHOUT THE SUPPLY OF STRAW “You are no longer to supply the people with straw for making bricks;…

0 Aug 1, 2010

FORGIVE GOD! (Part 5)

Dearly Beloved, FORGIVE GOD! (Part 5) “When I refused to confess my sin, I was weak and miserable, and I groaned all day long. Day and nigh…

0 Jul 25, 2010

FORGIVE GOD! (Part 4)

Dearly Beloved, FORGIVE GOD! (Part 4) “Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to eve…

0 Jul 18, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service