Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

WHOSE DISCIPLE ARE YOU?

Dearly Beloved, WHOSE DISCIPLE ARE YOU? “Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from beginning to end. He did not g…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

0 Mar 4, 2013

THERE IS NO OTHER INTERMEDIARY!

Dearly Beloved, THERE IS NO OTHER INTERMEDIARY! “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father excep…

0 Feb 25, 2013

LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE

Dearly Beloved, As this year’s Valentine’s Day come and gone, let me resend a message originally sent on October 16, 2010 to remind us of t…

0 Feb 18, 2013

THE SUPREMACY OF JESUS CHRIST

Dearly Beloved, THE SUPREMACY OF JESUS CHRIST “[Jesus Christ] is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sus…

0 Feb 11, 2013

IF THE EARTHLY KING DOES NOT SEE YOU…

Dearly Beloved, IF THE EARTHLY KING DOES NOT SEE YOU… “For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether g…

0 Feb 3, 2013

"SHE CLOSED ONLY ONE EYE!"

Dearly Beloved, "SHE CLOSED ONLY ONE EYE!" "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank…

0 Jan 28, 2013

THOU MY EVERLASTING PORTION

Dearly Beloved, THOU MY EVERLASTING PORTION "'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul, 'Therefore I hope in Him!'" (Lamentation 3:24 NKJV). "…

0 Jan 21, 2013

GOD TALKS NONSENSE!

Dearly Beloved, GOD TALKS NONSENSE! "We speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our…

0 Jan 13, 2013

A NEW COVENANT

Dearly Beloved, A NEW COVENANT "Then the Lord said: 'I am making a covenant with you. Before all your people I will do wonders never before…

0 Jan 7, 2013

OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2013

Dearly Beloved, OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2013 Praise the Lord for witnessing another year 2013! As usual, Opeyemi (my wife) and our…

0 Jan 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service