Bayo Afolaranmi's Discussions (199)

Discussions Started (200) Replies Latest Activity

"ATTEMPT GREAT THINGS FOR GOD"

Dearly Beloved, "ATTEMPT GREAT THINGS FOR GOD" "After the king was settled in his palace and the LORD had given him rest from all his enemi…

Started by Bayo Afolaranmi in Preaching and Teaching

0 Oct 7, 2012

WAIT, AND MURMUR NOT

Dearly Beloved, WAIT, AND MURMUR NOT "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord" (Psalm 27:14 NIV). Little is known…

0 Sep 30, 2012

THE PRESENCE OF GOD

Dearly Beloved, THE PRESENCE OF GOD "Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?" (Psalm 139:7 NIV). The omnipres…

0 Sep 23, 2012

LET GOD CONTEND!

Dearly Beloved, LET GOD CONTEND! The violent protests in Egypt and Libya over a US-produced film that demonstrators believe insults the Pro…

0 Sep 16, 2012

CAN YOU KILL?

Dearly Beloved, CAN YOU KILL? "Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be i…

0 Sep 9, 2012

ARE YOU CONSCIOUS OF IT?

Dearly Beloved, ARE YOU CONSCIOUS OF IT? "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archa…

0 Sep 3, 2012

BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR

Dearly Beloved, BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR "Then the LORD said, 'I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife wil…

0 Aug 26, 2012

TRUST IN THAT ROCK!

Dearly Beloved, TRUST IN THAT ROCK! "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my…

0 Aug 19, 2012

AMAZING GRACE

Dearly Beloved, AMAZING GRACE "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God…

0 Aug 13, 2012

MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES

Dearly Beloved, MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails" (Proverbs 19:21…

0 Aug 7, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service