Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Please allow me to introduce a link which could be helpful?? "> Brenice"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 19, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Also, If the person who lays hands on someone, who is in need of prayer and restora…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 15, 2009 to TRANSFERING OF SPIRITS.... LAYING ON HANDS????

6 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"Transferring of Spirits is in the bible. Remember when the Son's of Sceva tried to p…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 15, 2009 to TRANSFERING OF SPIRITS.... LAYING ON HANDS????

6 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Lisa Kyles

"Thank You Brother, Suggestion recieved (*+*) Brenice"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 15, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"My point is Brothers, Why go through all of that hardship of having to figure out w…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 15, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"This is one. Be Blessed ! http://hnvbible.org/"> Brenice"

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"I have submitted two posts with my comments! Brenice"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 14, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Correction: King Henry the VIII wanted a divorce from his wife, and wanted the Catho…"

Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel replied Jun 14, 2009 to KING JAMES VERSION ~~ An authority?~~~~ or ~~~ A Hindrance to Christianity ?

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Correction: King Henry the VIII wanted a divorce from his wife, and wanted the Catho…"

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"History of King James English Bible History King James I King James I With the de…"

80 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service