MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said woman of GOD! Be blessed in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Nov 4, 2010 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Praise The Lord! Well said woman of GOD. This shows us that most of the churches tod…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Nov 4, 2010 to Donnie McClurkin "Pimps in the Church"

31 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

"Praise the Lord!! I really appreciate the prayers Rev. Luckett, and I know especiall…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied May 13, 2008 to KEEP THE DOORS OF THE CHURCH OPEN SAINTS

6 May 13, 2008
Reply by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

"Yes, now that is a great program your church have going. I am trying to get a progra…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied May 13, 2008 to KEEP THE DOORS OF THE CHURCH OPEN SAINTS

6 May 13, 2008

"Praise the Lord!! Rev. Luckett, that was suppose to be, invitation of discipleship,…"

6 May 13, 2008

"AMEN TO THAT BROTHER JOHN. KEEP ON LOOKING UP, AND TRUST IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JES…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Apr 29, 2008 to Election 2008: Who is the best candidate?

114 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by ShekinahLife

"AMEN BROTHER. I VOTE FOR JESUS CHRIST. WHAT IS WRONG WITH US? WE ARE SO HUNG UP INTO…"

MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR replied Apr 21, 2008 to Election 2008: Who is the best candidate?

114 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by ShekinahLife

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service