Minister Marilyn Bloodworth's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"It doesn't really matter to me. I answer to God not man., Whatever people call me th…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 23, 2009 to Address me as my TITLE!!!! Will you be offended if someone call you Brother, Or Sister

30 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Frink, a.k.a. "Lady C"

"When you stand before God when he ask you what did you do with the life he gave you?…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 23, 2009 to Should the church get out of the church and devote more time and effort to saving the lost?

10 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"I'm all for education, but what bothers me is this, when u except the call from God…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 23, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"All I can say, I thank God for real relationship. wow!"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 20, 2009 to catching the Holy Ghost.

54 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by John Denny Elder

"I Totally agree with my sister. It really is between you and God. Amen Evangelist Al…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 8, 2009 to WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY HUSBAND COMMIT ADULTERY?

16 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Minister Marilyn Bloodworth

"Once you receive the call of God in your heart,the next step is preparation time. YO…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 7, 2009 to Explain to me from day one, what you did to become a Pastor after you acknowledged the Call of God!

2 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Jamar Henry

"Wow! You know I believe I would. I happen to really love what I do. Yes, I guess I w…"

Minister Marilyn Bloodworth replied Dec 7, 2009 to Should a Pastor, Pastor a Church for free

1419 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service