Corinne's Fashion World's Discussions (18)

Discussions Started (18) Replies Latest Activity

Daily Devotional

Daily Devotional “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly pla…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World in Comments and Suggestions

0 Feb 6, 2009

Wednesday, 1/20 Daily Devotional

“Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1). You have been made righteous thro…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World in Preaching and Teaching

0 Jan 21, 2009

Trust Jesus!!!

“But instantly He spoke to them, saying, Take courage! I AM! Stop being afraid!” (Matthew 14:27, AMP). When the storms of life blow all ar…

0 Jan 13, 2009

Wednesday, 1/7 Daily Devotional

“And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is ye…

0 Jan 6, 2009

Tuesday, 12/23 Daily Devotional

"After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight" (Hosea 6:2). Are there some "dead…

0 Dec 23, 2008

Today's Daily Devotional

Friday, November 28 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty" (2 Corinthians 6:18).…

0 Nov 28, 2008

DOING IT BY THE BOOK

You can’t dabble in the Word and expect to get results. You can’t just “try it out” for a while to see if the Word works. Effective faith d…

0 Nov 26, 2008

Daily Devotional Tuesday, 11/25

Tuesday, November 25 "HAVE MERCY upon me, O God, according to Your steadfast love; according to the multitude of Your tender mercy and lov…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World in Preaching and Teaching

0 Nov 25, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service