Lady Divine's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Not an angry person by nature…… but slightly irritated on this wonderful blackpreach…"

Lady Divine replied Jan 7, 2009 to Are Black Women Angry?

17 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by V.D. Coleman

"I hear ya Rev. Luckett. All things decently and in order, but ya gotta lub 'em ((lau…"

Lady Divine replied Jan 7, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"WHOOP there it is....! Elder/Servant Chan M.Pratt ....in total agreement- ITA~"

Lady Divine replied Jan 7, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"Amen Bruh Scott..... Keep rejoicing, bearing, believing, hoping and enduring ALL thi…"

Lady Divine replied Jan 5, 2009 to What's L-O-V-E got to do with it?

3 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by bridgette

"JUST SAY YES.............. "

Lady Divine replied Jan 3, 2009 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"ITA (in total agreement) with Pastor Young. Sister friend is having an identity cris…"

Lady Divine replied Jan 1, 2009 to What to do What to do

16 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Rev.Quandell Gleason

"Be encouraged my brothers and sisters.... be encouraged. GOD IS ABLE AND HE WON'T F…"

Lady Divine replied Dec 29, 2008 to Since answering my calling, I've almost lost it all. Am I the only one? How do I get through this? Please Help.

98 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Troy Denson

"Thanks for sharing my dear brother. "greatest among you shall be your servant" Jus…"

Lady Divine replied Dec 27, 2008 to What does "Chief Apostle"Mean...?

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Indeed, I for one really appreciate all of the wise counsel on this forum and I am t…"

Lady Divine replied Dec 26, 2008 to SHOULD A PASTOR BE RESTORED AFTER ADULTERY?????

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Chandra Cole

"Great discussion family, I got a lot out of this discussion. Peace & Blessing!"

Lady Divine replied Dec 26, 2008 to What does "Chief Apostle"Mean...?

16 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service