prophetess m. brignac's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"SINCE THE DAYS OF THE SONS OF ELI, HOPHNI, AND PHINEAS AND THE TEMPLE "WHORES' WHO G…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 25, 2009 to Why is fornication so rampant in our congregations?

38 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

"WHEN THE BIBLE ADMONISHES US TO "TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED, AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 25, 2009 to And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:

11 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"ALRIGHT THEN! SAY THAT!!"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 21, 2009 to "LIFE COACHING" WHAT?

6 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"SELAH AND SAY ON!"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 19, 2009 to The musings of an honest preacher

7 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by P. Banneker Hatcherson

"Beauty for ashes Sis, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.. your p…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 18, 2009 to IM BACK!!!!!!

2 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by prophetess m. brignac

"Christ admonished us to allow the wheat and the tares (weeds) to grow togther until…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 18, 2009 to Why are the Laborers going crazy???

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Mitzy Hill

"It is good to know that accountability and credibility are among the upermost concer…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 17, 2009 to

just now

"Trust is the manifestation or demonstration of faith. Itis the tangible form of fait…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 16, 2009 to Faith and Trust question for Bible Teachers?

11 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

"Man of God, not only are we seeing perpetual infancy, "retardation and "remedialism"…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 16, 2009 to Is the church full of Whining Babies?

20 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"Alll things are expedient, but not all things are "lawful."We have the legal right o…"

prophetess m. brignac replied Jun 14, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service