Tara Robinson's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for your input on what an Cult is now some people can know the differ…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 10, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by PASTOR CHARLES E BELL JR

"Thank you so much for your input Henri by the way how is your health doing. I do agr…"

Tara Robinson replied Jan 10, 2010 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"My sister Carla this blog was started to draw people who do and dont know about SDA…"

58 Apr 8, 2010

"Newview as far as I know for as long as I been a member at an SDA church I have neve…"

58 Apr 8, 2010

"Hello Regi I can hear your pain loud and clear. There is so much I could say but rea…"

Tara Robinson replied Dec 14, 2009 to Where Is My Faith? Reaching Out to Fellow Saints

44 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by regi

"My sister one thing you must remember the devil loves to attack the very thing that…"

Tara Robinson replied Oct 1, 2009 to THE SPIRIT OF DISCORD & DIVISION ON BPN…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH…I AM DONE WITH THIS NONSENSE…

14 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"Good post Scott I tell you I just love the truth."

Tara Robinson replied Aug 14, 2009 to COMFORTABLE, WELL ADJUSTED NEGROES....

6 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

"That is so true I always wondered why and realized people just want to do what they…"

Tara Robinson replied Aug 10, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"Thanks so much Anna I appreciate you God bless."

Tara Robinson replied Aug 9, 2009 to The Seventh Day Adventist What do you think of there bible beliefs? Are they right about the Sabbath.

58 Apr 8, 2010

"This kind of behavior is happening in a lot of Churchs as well as having a preacher…"

Tara Robinson replied Aug 6, 2009 to Preaching in adultery!

31 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Min. LaMale Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service