newview's Discussions (2,004)

Discussions Replied To (1823) Replies Latest Activity

"Lets put it this way - Paul, James, Peter, John, Timothy and most definately JESUS w…"

newview replied Aug 8, 2009 to SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG?

63 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by newview

"I would think yes indeed - some sins are worse than others. For one I think a sin th…"

newview replied Aug 8, 2009 to Is there a sin that is any worse than another

222 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by cjoiang

"Should we debate people that come on the board and teach against Jesus being God? Pa…"

newview replied Aug 8, 2009 to Where do we draw the line?

31 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by newview

"I said MAYBE they need to get out of politics altogether. And the reason why I said…"

newview replied Aug 2, 2009 to Perry Stone, Molech & The Cursing of Blacks and Obama!

49 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"Is there anyone in your family or that you care for that are not saved? But you have…"

newview replied Aug 2, 2009 to What is America Coming To?????????

10 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by newview

"The hypocrisy of some Christians is tragic! It is amazing that certain Christians f…"

newview replied Aug 2, 2009 to Perry Stone, Molech & The Cursing of Blacks and Obama!

49 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

"I have laughed so much reading this discussion. Its is very comical especially the w…"

newview replied Jul 24, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"Hah!!!! EW, you may have been born at night but nobody can accuse you of being born…"

newview replied Jul 24, 2009 to Pastors Take Precautions!

4 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"EW, Yeah - you do have to protect the saints that are trying to hold on by the skin…"

newview replied Jul 24, 2009 to Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

"I think its a good sermon... One that makes you really look at yourself, glorifty Go…"

newview replied Jul 24, 2009 to WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES GOOD CHURCH SERVICE ?

5 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Superintendent Elijah Marshall

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service