Scott R. Newman's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

""

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 14, 2009 to THE TRUTH ABOUT "PIMPIN'

12 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

"Wow...Creflo (Dollar Bill ya'll) Dollar is one of the worse..He said, "The tithe is…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 14, 2009 to To tithe or not to tithe....That is the question?

3 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

"If his heart is right he wouldn't live out of the character of Christ............."

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 14, 2009 to Should Preachers of the Gospel live like a KING?

83 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

"Okaaaay, so its the change of Kingdom understanding, to move from an earthly Kingdom…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 10, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Exactly my point Trev, so if one is innocent simply by reason of never being told of…"

Scott R. Newman replied Sep 10, 2009 to DR. TONY EVANS ON "TRANSDISPENSATIONALISM" is this Biblical?

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"yes, I know its a very difficult question on all levels, in particularly with our Af…"

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"And I thought it was our collective sins that place Jesus on the cross for our trans…"

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"We are all guilty, since we all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. So w…"

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Aaaaah Ditto...:) Caral did you write that or found it somewhere...Please let me kno…"

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Brother Anthony could you please tell me what you think happens to those in the worl…"

51 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service