Coe Terrence Bass Sr.'s Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw check this video out for a view of the ma…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Oct 3, 2009 to The Mark Of The Beast 666 braclets are HERE!!!!!

30 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"So let me get this right.......a pastor rapes your child and you go to a denominatio…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Oct 3, 2009 to Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"The bible in Daniel and Revelations gives us much symbolism concerning empires and e…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Oct 3, 2009 to Who is the antichrist and where does he come from

62 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"did you read my other post, i know it is a little lengthy but worth the read. Daniel…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Oct 2, 2009 to Who is the antichrist and where does he come from

62 Oct 9, 2009

"the bible calls the woman on the beast mystery babylon the mother of harlots and abo…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Oct 2, 2009 to Who is the antichrist and where does he come from

62 Oct 9, 2009

"many have become mini celebrities, with their own little kingdom right on earth. i r…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Oct 1, 2009 to Why do some Pastors and their Wives seem to be not so friendly but rather stand offish?

15 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"did the dietary laws of God benefit man or God Was God giving us this diet for the p…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Sep 30, 2009 to Keys to Salvation: Obeying The Dietary Law

10 Oct 1, 2009

"in studying this topic i have not seen where it is an all inclusive religious ideolo…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Sep 28, 2009 to Who is the antichrist and where does he come from

62 Oct 9, 2009

"could it be that the religon of the antichrist and his kingdom of followers is not c…"

Coe Terrence Bass Sr. replied Sep 28, 2009 to Who is the antichrist and where does he come from

62 Oct 9, 2009

"It is always refreshing to have good discussion concerning the scriptures. Here is w…"

62 Oct 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service