Bishop Michael B. Nesby's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't FULLY agree with sending a video to a church JUST for preaching a service, I…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied Aug 26, 2009 to Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

"The name of our church is Ratliff Chapel Church, and we're located at 3656 Highway 2…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied May 7, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Get this--I founded my church in Full Gospel....was submitted and committed in the f…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied May 7, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I see we DO have MORE in common, you were consecrated in 2002 (The Year of the Doubl…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied May 6, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Bishop, I appreciate your candid and proven GENUINE heart for what God has called yo…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied May 5, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"Grace to you Bishop Hyman, YES!! my statement is VERY HEAVY, and the evidence that i…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied May 5, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"If you go onto COGIC.com and read his address, he states his position on these issue…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied May 4, 2009 to C.O.G.I.C Leaders Need Especially To Read This!!!

4 May 4, 2009
Reply by Maria

"Pastor McCall you stated and I qoute "I feel that all churches should come together…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied Apr 30, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I must say that I agree with part of this, because the bible explicitly states in II…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied Apr 30, 2009 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"My advice for you is to STAND ON THE WORD OF GOD.......NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO comes a…"

Bishop Michael B. Nesby replied Apr 16, 2009 to New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

208 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service