Joseph Gill's Discussions (715)

Discussions Replied To (551) Replies Latest Activity

"We ought to call out charlatans and abusers by name. It is a shame that so many milq…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 17, 2011 to Pimps in the Pulpit

21 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"I was informed that the Talmud is responsible for the tradition that Moses was a stu…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 15, 2011 to When did Moses become ineloquent?

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

"Haldane's Principle, in evolutionary biology, postulates that large animals cannot l…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 11, 2011 to HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GOVERNMENTS AND GROUPS HIDING SKELETONS OF GIANTS FROM US.

9 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

"How could he be mocking you if you don't show outwardly what you're going through? M…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 11, 2011 to DO YOU HAVE TO "GO THROUGH" BEFORE GOD CAN USE YOU?

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Pastor Jonathan

"Have you completed your study of the Book of Judges?   Thanks for asking. I have wri…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 8, 2011 to Peter's Speech in the Upper Room Is Untrustworthy

12 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

"If Bishop Long did not abuse his position with those young men when they were in the…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 6, 2011 to Bishop Eddie Long takes leave from New Birth, will continue as senior pastor

6 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Mrs. Denise Jones

"Is Matthew Henry really considered outdated? That's a shame. He's often my first rea…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 6, 2011 to Peter's Speech in the Upper Room Is Untrustworthy

12 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

"You wrote, "I think that your accusation questions the inerrancy and infallibility o…"

Joseph Gill replied Dec 6, 2011 to Peter's Speech in the Upper Room Is Untrustworthy

12 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

"I think your share the same assumption of others who do backflips to reconcile these…"

12 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

"Brother Carey, that is the most common attempt that is made to reconcile the passage…"

12 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service