All Discussions Tagged 'relationships' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THINGS THAT WILL DESTROY YOU, MINISTRY, MARRIAGES, RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILIES THAT YOU MUST STOP

THINGS YOU MUST STOP You must stop criticizing your self. You must stop degrading your self. You must stop hating your self. You must…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

4 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

THINGS THAT WILL DESTROY YOU, MINISTRY, MARRIAGES, RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILIES THAT YOU MUST STOP

THINGS YOU MUST STOP You must stop criticizing your self. You must stop degrading your self. You must stop hating your self. You must…

0 Feb 15, 2012

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY   It is a very sad love story when you have two people that are saved and married, and there is no real love, suppo…

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY   It is a very sad love story when you have two people that are saved and married, and there is no real love, suppo…

0 Feb 14, 2012

“Should I Pray For A husband?”

Over several years of ministering to single women, I’ve heard one question asked repeatedly: “Should I pray for a husband?”   On the surfa…

Started by Sister Sonya

0 Oct 27, 2011

Spiritual Mentoring and Pastor/Associate Minister Relationships

I would like to receive insights from the preaching community about spiritual mentoring. What is a pastor's responsibility to his associate…

Started by Minister Sabrinia Haynes

60 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

Show Topic for Sun. 6/6/10: “Why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free! Got milk?”

God willing, The Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show continues this weekend with another discussion on black men in 2010. Du…

Started by Brother Marcus!

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

SPOUSAL ABUSE

SPOUSAL ABUSE "BUT UNTO THE WICKED GOD SAYS WHAT HAS THOU TO DO TO DECLARE MY STATUTES OR THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE MY COVENANT IN YOUR MOUTH?…

5 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

RELATIONSHIP SERIES - COMMUNICATION Part 1

This discussion will be just one of a series on “Relationships”. COMMUNICATION What do we mean by communication? Communicating is conveyi…

0 Feb 27, 2010

RELATIONSHIP SERIES - PART 2

RELATIONSHIP SERIES – COMMUNICATION, Part 2 BY DR. MELODY BARCLAY In Part I of Communication, we defined communication and the importance…

0 Feb 27, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service