All Discussions Tagged 'CHURCH' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*HOW SUCCESSFUL IS YOUR MINISTRY

HOW SUCCESSFUL IS YOUR MINISTRY? When it comes to ministry, many people determine the growth of their ministry in terms of numbers. But “n…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

HOW SUCCESSFUL IS YOUR MINISTRY

HOW SUCCESSFUL IS YOUR MINISTRY? When it comes to ministry, many people determine the growth of their ministry in terms of numbers. But “n…

0 Apr 7, 2010

THE CHURCH ON THE HILL "PROPHETIC CONFERENCE 2010 "KEEP THE FIRE BURNING"

EVENT:       PROPHETIC CONFERENCE 2010   LOCATION:  THE CHURCH ON THE HILL 1800 MCTAGGART DR AKRON, OHIO 44320   DATE:          MARCH 24-26…

Started by Rev. Dr Kevin D. Strickland, Sr.

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Rev. Dr Kevin D. Strickland, Sr.

GOD'S WORD TO THE CHURCH - 3/5/10

Dearly Beloved, following is a word from the Lord that He gave me a couple of days ago for the body of Christ. I pray that you will give y…

0 Mar 5, 2010

THE CHURCH ON THE HILL "WINTER REVIVAL 2010"

MEGA PREACHER PASTOR TORREY PHILLIPS OF FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA WILL BE IN AKRON, OHIO AT GREATER TEMPLE BAPTIST CHURCH 1800 MCTAGGART DR.…

Started by Rev. Dr Kevin D. Strickland, Sr.

0 Feb 9, 2010

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE SUGGEST THAT GAYS AND LESBIANS GET EMPOWERED BY THE CHURCH

SOMEONE HAD A DISCUSSION SOME TIME AGO ABOUT EMPOWERING GAY MEMBERS. HOW EXACTLY DO YOU EMPOWER SIN IN THE CHURCH? I AM CURIOUS. LOOK AT…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

5 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

LOST IN THE HOUSE....SITTIN UP IN CHURCH AND ON YOUR WAY TO HELL....WHY? ITCHING EAR SYNDROME.

Why are people sittin up in the church lost? Is it because they don't know it? Yes, someone has made people feel comfortable in their sins…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

8 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service