All Discussions Tagged 'Christianity' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fifteen Steps Of Parental Duties To Their Children

Colossians 3:21   Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.   This is day two of our discussion series that…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 11, 2014

The church that Christ Built

http://voices.yahoo.com/celebrity-christianity-not-church-christ-12414541.html?cat=34

Started by Prophetess Cheryl E Preston

0 Nov 23, 2013

Confusion before the Cross Series (My Pride No Joy)

God Bless You All I just wanted to answer a question openly that a young deacon asked me in bible study (Online) he asked  so here's the an…

Started by Pastor Valentine J.Stewart

0 May 8, 2013

Fire A Symbol Of The Holy Spirit

Acts 2:3; Exodus 3:2; 13:21 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them…And the angel of the…

Started by Willie White

0 May 18, 2012

Live To Please God

1 Thessalonians 4:1-9   For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication; That every one of y…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 27, 2012

Be A Fruit Bearer

Galatians 5:22-23   But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance, agai…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 23, 2012

Be A Fruit Bearer

Galatians 5:22-23   But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance, agai…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 23, 2012

Prayer And Faith

Hebrews 11; James 5:16C   Now faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. The effectual prayer of a righte…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 14, 2012

Conformed To Christ-likeness

Romans 8:29; 12:2   For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstb…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 10, 2012

Baptism In The Holy Spirit

Acts 1:5   For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.                           …

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 3, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service