All Discussions Tagged 'Holy' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biblical Fast

The Biblical fast described in Isaiah 58 necessitated the absence of sustenance and personal consecration.  Fasting or “the afflicting…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 Dec 10, 2013

THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

8 Recovery Principles, based on the Beatitudes, by Rick Warren 1. Realize I'm not God; I admit that I am powerless to control my tendency…

Started by Apostle Frank A. Willett

1 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Apostle Frank A. Willett

THE TRUTH

The truth is in the Holy Bible. Some people only accept partial truth. Some people become offended at the truth. Some people hate the truth…

Started by Apostle Riley

8 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Apostle Riley

Fire A Symbol Of The Holy Spirit

Acts 2:3; Exodus 3:2; 13:21 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them…And the angel of the…

Started by Willie White

0 May 18, 2012

Which baptism was Jesus referring to?

John had said earlier that he (John) was baptizing with water but when Jesus comes He (jesus) will baptize with the Holy Ghost. This means…

Started by Brother John

25 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Brother John

You Need the Holy Ghost

Pastor Theodore Montgomery, of Bread of Life Church of God in Christ (Syracuse, NY), preaching at Four Square Gospel COGIC, March 23, 20…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Feb 9, 2011

RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD.

How sad it is that many who claim to know God and know Christ know not the Spirit of God and have no knowlege, no perception, no relationsh…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and forces of the light ?

Here is another question asked by a non Christian. Can there ever be a compromise between good and evil ? between forces of the dark and fo…

Started by RevZ62

0 Mar 9, 2010

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 7

Strange touch: A strange touch is when you feel that somebody touched you but you did not see the person or even if you saw the person, cer…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Alex

Christmas a Sabbath?

H7676 שׁבּת shabbâth shab-bawth' Intensive from H7673; intermission, that is, (specifically) the Sabbath: - (+ every) sabbath. This time…

Started by RevZ62

32 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service