All Discussions Tagged 'bible' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPN BIBLE TRIVIA -- many will play, only one will win!

BPN's BIBLE TRIVIA To play, click this link. http://www.blackpreachingnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/bpn-bible-trivia-many-will Bible Triv…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by John

PRAYER AND PRAISE REPORT

Hello all I have attached my newest "Prayer Letter" usually sent only to my prayer team. But since I'm leaving for 3 weeks to PNG (Papua Ne…

Started by Scott R. Newman

8 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

IS THE UNITED STATES THE BABYLON IN REVELATION?

I took this from a website, there is many blogs and videos that state that the US is the Babylon in the book of Revelations. I have always…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009

Something For Sunday - Invitation To Free Video Bible Study On Prayer - May 23, 2009 This Sunday's free gift from Bishop James I Feel Go…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 May 24, 2009

Revelation Exchange

God told Noah, Genesis 9:1, to "be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth." Obviously, this was because God had just destroyed every li…

Started by Prophetess Jen Thomas-Williams

0 Apr 29, 2009

Do you know your musical roots?

I listened to Rev. Jeremiah Wright teach/preach on the music in our African related culture. He spoke from Psalms 37:23-38 as a background.…

Started by RevZ

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

Tap into Your Source: Living Life without Limits

God has given you everything you need to live a life full of His promises. This Bible study has been designed to help you learn what those…

Started by Cheryl

0 Apr 3, 2009

Is Everything in the bible meant for you?

There are people who will stand by "every word of scripture", every thing written in the bible. Is every word in the bible directed to you?…

Started by RevZ

0 Mar 27, 2009

Scriptures message

Jesus answered and said unto them,"you do err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God. For in the ressurrection they neither marry…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 23, 2009

All things in the bible are not true.....

I thought that would get your attention. A professor in seminary said those words along with these, "All things in the bible are not true b…

Started by RevZ62

7 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by RevZ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service