All Discussions Tagged 'church' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One Church--5000 Locations. What's up with that?

Okay, I know of some great pastors who have huge preaching staffs. But they have "One church, 5000 locations." These pastors fly in by heli…

Started by Rev. Christopher J. Respass

17 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

Biblical Authority: Are "Co-pastored" churches Biblical?

As I think about this, I am unaware of a place in scripture where we have two pastors with equal authority leading one church, yet today we…

Started by Rev. Christopher J. Respass

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

Pastors and Church Leaders, What would you rather win...

99polls

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

20 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

A Demonstration of Disdain Does Not Equate to an Intelligent Response

That is, that one vehemently disagrees that the female was in fact created as equal to the male, is not enough for one to stand upon. How a…

Started by Dawn Davidson

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

For the Site Administrator -- On The Settings --- the selection Church Status --- Could you add Evangelist as a choice

When you become a member on the settings there is a selection Church Status can you please add Evangelist or Missionary to list of choices.…

Started by Evangelist Patrica A. Allbritton

0 Mar 23, 2009

Ever gotten a letter like this?

Blessings in Disguise www.LighthousePrayerLine.org A Mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely mad…

Started by Mark Seay

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Dr. Ayele Khumari

CHARISMATIC MELTDOWN?

The following is an article from Charisma Magazine. Although I'm not a practicing charismatic/pentecostal christian, I am very aware that I…

Started by lorenzo neal

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Do you need help with your church or ministry website?

Your church or ministry website is a the face of your ministry online. I wanted to open up a discussion to address some of the issues that…

Started by JMason

0 Jan 14, 2009

WHERE LIES MY FIRST RESPONSIBILITY? TITHING TO SUPPORT MY MINISTRY OR MY CHURCH HOME?

I have been mauling this issue since my ministry became properly defined. Although at its conception stage, it requires funding, which by a…

Started by Damian Uzoma Ogbonna

1 Dec 13, 2008

DOING IT BY THE BOOK

You can’t dabble in the Word and expect to get results. You can’t just “try it out” for a while to see if the Word works. Effective faith d…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 26, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service