All Discussions Tagged 'false' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Catholic Church: The Mother of Harlots II

Revelation 17:6-9 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her,…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

71 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Harold Camping Tosses Out Evangelism, Focuses Only on the 'Saved'

The Christian Post >  Sun, May. 29 2011 07:03 PM EDT Harold Camping Tosses Out Evangelism, Focuses Only on the 'Saved' Harold Camping is…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Jun 2, 2011

CHI NEWS "RAPTURE" CHECKLIST

CHI NEWS "RAPTURE" CHECKLIST Hey "Rapture 2011ites", have you/will you....   Take(n) your children out of school yet?   Informed your…

Started by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

2 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

These are the Last Days, REPENT!!!!

Hezekiah: Nobody wants to talk about the truth.. Everyone is offended... People even hate me personally for having the truth and sharing it…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

26 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Apostolic Imposters

2 Corinthians 11: 12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, t…

Started by Apostle Daronn Ferguson

0 Jul 28, 2010

Revelation of Jesus Christ

Just finished the study of the book of Revelation.  It is exciting again to renew my mind on the final events that will take place on the e…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Jul 18, 2010

The Bible Under Attack

There are spirits in our material world working diligently today in all aspects of christianity...The spirit of the antichrist is the prime…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

2 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by newview

"2 Masters"

Deut 18:14 One of the reason's saints are not being blessed is because, they are serving 2 Masters...And When I say blessed,  I'm not talki…

0 Mar 27, 2010

"Sinister Minister's"

"How can greedy men stoop so low, as to exploit the name of Jesus,"? This what so many TV Evangelist and leaders are doing today...Read wha…

1 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Zealot X

BLACK PASTORS WHO ARE SELL OUTS

Most churches in America have organized as "501c3 tax-exempt religious organizations." This is a fairly recent trend that has only been g…

Started by African People of Love

5 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service