All Discussions Tagged 'life' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

who are the strange children?

The first question to ask is who is the last enemy? I Corinthians 15: 26 says, “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.” The secon…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Alex

When a life has been sold off, there would be destiny disorder

Isaiah 50:1 : “Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother’s divorcement, whom I have put away? Or which of my creditors is it to…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Evil friends

Evil friends: People pick up evil luggage by following evil friends. The Bible says that evil communication corrupts good manners. Many are…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed 2

Proclaim these scriptures: Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against the…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spirtual Warfare 5

Mathew 23:37-38 says, “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Alex

The Interdenominational World Convention to Africa!

There is a conference in Africa,come 26th December,to 31. We are going to finish this year of Our lord Jesus Christ in good style. Just be…

Started by Stuart

0 Nov 6, 2009

LIMITATIONS-OUR WORLD!

"In view of the trends of life, it is good to empower ourselves, if meaning is to come out of this life. I do not know much about its impli…

Started by Stuart

0 Oct 31, 2009

Thoughts from a sinner. When you almost loose your life you realize that it’s time to get serious.

I want to be saved. I don’t want to be lost. I don’t want to go to hell. I want to know God for myself. I know he is real, because I have b…

Started by Thoughts from a sinner

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Prophetic Gathering

Greetings: Prophetic Gathering are times of impartation, refreshing, activation, release, and revelation. There is a corporate anointing t…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Sep 8, 2009

Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

Sex, historically has been a bad word in the body of Christ, I mean from the stand point of having real, honest and open conversation about…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service