All Discussions Tagged 'marriage' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"submitted" sex in a marriage....

Let me throw this scenario out to the couples here... According to scriptures, spouses are not suppose to withhold sex from one another.…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Jan 8, 2010

A HEART THAT FORGIVES

Please checkout Alexis Michelle's blog "A Heart That Forgives". In this blog Alexis deals with unforgiveness and how it seperates us from t…

Started by Alexis Michelle

0 Nov 19, 2009

Why do most single people believe they haven't found their Soul Mate?

A Soul Mate is someone of the opposite sex to whom you feel deeply connected with. Someone you have great compatibility with and with whom…

Started by Dexter L. Jones

6 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Dexter L. Jones

Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

Sex, historically has been a bad word in the body of Christ, I mean from the stand point of having real, honest and open conversation about…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

Should A WIfe Have The Joys Of Friends And Family Of Her Own?

It seems in most marriages that the husband has such a tight family, making the man look like he is supreme, telling him he knows it all, t…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

1 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by A.W. Bowman

Topic of the Week: Bag Men and Bag Ladies in 2009! Why is forgiveness such a necessary ingredient for successful Marriages and Male / Female Relationships?

“Many spouses and relationship partners carry heavy suitcases filled with a collection of anger and resentment from their marriages and re…

Started by Brother Marcus!

2 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Rev. Dr. Felecia M. Wright

Topic of the Week: 2009 –Your husband has been cheating on us!

This Sunday Join Brother Marcus for another explosive episode on April 12, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. E.S.T. on his hit Internet Radio Show! “Ther…

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Do Preachers marry for better or worse anymore?

Topic of the Week: For Better or Worse My Foot!!! “ Whatever happened to for better or worse, in sickness and in health until death do u…

0 Mar 19, 2009

I DON'T LOVE YOU NOW.. BUT I WILL .... LATER

Question: What should come first, the FEELING of love or the DECISION to love? Example: In arranged marriages, most often the decision to…

0 Feb 26, 2009

NEW TREND AMONGST BELIEVERS - Instead of Marriage they are....

There is a growing number of Believers who prefer being in long term relationships instead of getting married. I call it a relationship of…

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service