All Discussions Tagged 'ministry' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silent Disputes In The Church

How to recognize hidden disputes, bullying, hurts, and tension between members.  Some disputes are silent, but are visible in the spirit an…

Started by Kaylania Chapman

0 Mar 1, 2010

"Self Promotion leads to Divination"

The lord warned, "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who is seeking the glory of the one who sent Him, He is true, and…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

0 Feb 25, 2010

THE HIGH CALLING

THE HIGH CALLINGIf God has called you to be really like Jesus in all your spirit, He will draw you into a life of crucifixion and humility,…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 25, 2010

"Is Your Ministry A Mogul Production? ... Building a 21st Century Ministry Through Advance Technology!"

On "Empower Me Now”,  DrFaye presents... "Is Your Ministry A Mogul Production? ... Building a 21st Century Ministry Through Advance Technol…

Started by DrFaye

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Are you Carrying Extra Baggage? How to Get Rid of Extra Baggage, "Yes we Can"

When are born, into this world we come in the buff, then we accumulate clothes, bottles, diaper bag etc... your own bedroom full of stuff,…

Started by Apostle, Ouida Perkins

0 Jan 22, 2010

Bank Account Overdrawn

Have you ever gone online to check your bank account only to see the words OVERDRAFT NOTIFICATION I know that has been a REAL problem f…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Nov 1, 2009

How should we conduct a ministry to the homeless?

In my recent investigation of homeless ministries (with the hope of making a proposal to my pastor of how we can become involved), I find a…

Started by Joseph Gill

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Min. Jackson

Faith By Phone - An Innovative New Ministry Outreach Service

I am extending a personal invitation to each and every one of you to use the Faith By Phone ministry outreach service free of charge. Faith…

Started by Dorsey C. West

0 Oct 6, 2009

Bring This Training to Your Ministry!

The DiscipleBuilders Christian Leadership Development & Empowerment Training This Leadership Program is designed to train and empower…

Started by Terrance Milem

0 Oct 1, 2009

Prison Ministry - Karlton Harris Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE August 31, 2009 Karlton S. Harris Minister, Writer, Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur “I’M FREE! NOW WHAT?”…

Started by Karlton Harris

0 Oct 1, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service