All Discussions Tagged 'scripture' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know your musical roots?

I listened to Rev. Jeremiah Wright teach/preach on the music in our African related culture. He spoke from Psalms 37:23-38 as a background.…

Started by RevZ

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

Unclean and Clean: The Laws of Contamination

Scripture Portion Leviticus 12:1-15:33 Tumah v'Taharah Ritual Unclean and Clean The Laws of Contamination This week's Scripture Portion di…

Started by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

0 Apr 23, 2009

What Does It Mean that Adam Never Woke Up After Genesis 2:21?

What does it mean that the man Adam never woke up? Last night I realized, even word confirms that Adam remained in a spiritually dark state…

Started by Dawn Davidson

0 Mar 28, 2009

Is Everything in the bible meant for you?

There are people who will stand by "every word of scripture", every thing written in the bible. Is every word in the bible directed to you?…

Started by RevZ

0 Mar 27, 2009

50% Off - 2009 Entertainment Coupon Books!!

Only thru this month!! Limited Supply! See top sidebar at: www.LighthousePrayerLine.org God bless, Mark Seay

Started by Mark Seay

0 Mar 3, 2009

**FREE** Buttons for You!!

Blessings to you!! I have just added two blue buttons that can be added to your webpage or site(blog). These are located at the top of the…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 28, 2009

pisteuo as to pistis Greek

Pisteuo as to Pistis Pisteuo 248 times and means. 1.To be persuaded of.(Rom.4:17-22; 8:38-39 2Tim.1:12) 2.Place confidence in(Eph.3:12 Phi…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

4 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

Who Is Jesus?

I say he is the True and Living God, that has all power. Who do you say he is? I am writing a a book to give away to the public for saved a…

Started by Barbara Mack

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Barbara Mack

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service