All Discussions Tagged 'truth' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIVING WATER TO EVERY SPIRIT-THIRSTING SOUL

Have you not read in the Scripture: `Behold, as the waters are poured out upon the dry ground and spread over the parched soil, so will I…

Started by African People of Love

0 Nov 8, 2009

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Love shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love love, and keep love commandments. Know therefore that LOVE, he is God, the faithful Go…

0 Nov 8, 2009

THE DISCOURSE ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM

On the afternoon of the Sabbath day Eliyah again went into the temple/people to teach. Finding a large company of believers assembled, he…

0 Nov 8, 2009

BLACK PASTORS WHO ARE SELL OUTS

Most churches in America have organized as "501c3 tax-exempt religious organizations." This is a fairly recent trend that has only been g…

5 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

The ONE and Only True G-D, Father(Creator) of ALL.......

Truth IS, as Paul testified, "G-D was in The Messiah", Paul did not testify that 'g-d was the messiah'....... The Messiah testified of, "T…

Started by Francis

6 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Francis

The True Gospel, What is it?

Can you tell us what the true Gospel is in one sentence? If so let us hear what the Spirit has to say to the churches.....

17 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

WHY I CAN'T BE A CHRISTIAN!!!

Since all of my teachings and video's and teachings were deleted...I'm starting back (not for long) like this....

Started by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

1 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

The truth must be told....Only the truth will set men free...Jesus is the way the TRUTH and the life.

Matthew 23:15 KJV Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made ,…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Taken from the world and not from the Lord

How come you have people that have study the Bible for so long and yet we still take from the world bring it in the church and call it the…

Started by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

8 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Rabbis Aviyah Byers

Is this one of the Hottest Women's seminar in the Nation?

Started by The Apostle

0 Jun 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service