All Discussions Tagged 'truth' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Garden Word is a Veiled Test which the Church has so Far Failed

Although a story, the garden word is not to be read merely as a story for it is Holy Scripture. As Holy Scripture, it has been positioned b…

Started by Dawn Davidson

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

A Demonstration of Disdain Does Not Equate to an Intelligent Response

That is, that one vehemently disagrees that the female was in fact created as equal to the male, is not enough for one to stand upon. How a…

Started by Dawn Davidson

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Topic of the Week: 2009 –Your husband has been cheating on us!

This Sunday Join Brother Marcus for another explosive episode on April 12, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. E.S.T. on his hit Internet Radio Show! “Ther…

Started by Brother Marcus!

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Scriptures message

Jesus answered and said unto them,"you do err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God. For in the ressurrection they neither marry…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 23, 2009

Why I Cannot Keep It to Myself

I truly do not like teaching Pastors and leaders in Christ about the True Sabbath for many reasons but the Holy Spirit urged that I cannot…

Started by Eemah Martha aka Hephzybah

0 Mar 22, 2009

All things in the bible are not true.....

I thought that would get your attention. A professor in seminary said those words along with these, "All things in the bible are not true b…

Started by RevZ62

7 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by RevZ

stepping out on true faith

God is doing wonderful things in these days. He is showing His people how to be cleansed and how to fellowship with Him. He heals those who…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 7, 2009

Survival of the Fittest-Part 1

I love the Word of GOD & I know that without Yeshua I can No Thing (St. John 5:30). I also know that the Word teaches first natural the…

Started by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

0 Jan 17, 2009

Who Do You Say Jesus Is?

I ask earlier who is Jesus and I got a few responses but I need much more to complete the book. Who is Jesus to you, tell me your special r…

Started by Barbara Mack

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service