I am not a preacher,I am not a minister,I am not a teacher, or am I. this is my mouth full. I have never accepted Jesus Christ as my savior ,never been baptized,my age (just in case) say 40yrs. old. i have been a sinner all my for 40 years i lived in sin, my mother and father were both drug users ,so am i, all i know is how to use drugs,how to support my habit,and keep a stash ready for the next day. i will break in you house take what i want,and sell the rest,i will even stand on a conner, just to beg you for what ever you will give me,some time i will beg you all day if i have to. my last job was 10yrs. ago,after coming out of prison with a mark on my back,i guess i will have to pay for my crimes for the rest of my life because you will remind me when you do your background check.my sins are so bad ,i am ashame of my own self. i do not deserve nothing but death. every body gave to my cause,even you.i am so tired of my life i want to change,i met a lady one day ,i begged her for a quarter and she gave me $10.00 , took me to her home,let me take a good bath feed me like i was a king,ask if i wanted to ride with her some where,but first she prayed for me, no one ever done any thing like that for a sinner like me,i said thank you,and we left to get in her car .we must have rode for hours,we never said a word to each other.then she pulled over and ask if i could drive ,she was a little tired,i did , she tells me to turn right go down 3 blocks and stop,i did we sit there for about 10mins,and it was all i could stand,thats when i told her how tired i was, and how i wanted to end it all,before i new it she had come around to the drivers side , wiped the tears from my eyes,and to hold my head up, when i did there was the most biggest church house i had ever seen in my life. band new cars everywhere,dressed in clothes i only thought about wearing.tables of food stretched across the whole parking lot.this is the life,and i wanted to be a part of it all,i wanted to know how they got it all and who gave it to them. part 2 next

Views: 8

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service