I facilitate a bible study on tuesday afternoons for people who live in my senior building. Today, our subject was "When worry turns to sin". a visitor came in near the end and asked "what is the anti-christ? and why am i not teaching the scriptures correctly." I kindly advised the visitor that he was out of order and that if he wanted to discuss that at the end of the bible study, please do so. That he could also start hi own bible study. I told him that i worship the Lord in my heart and mind and soul everyday and that i do not need to go to a church to do that. I choose to go to church on sunday for more praise and worship and fellowship and that he was wrong to judge me, only God can do that. He said i was going to hell because i do not keep the 4th commandment to keep the sabbath day holy. (he is a devout Seventh Day Adventist.) Please keep us in your prayers. Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Evangelist Cookie

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe in the scriptures. The seventh day is for resting. Sunday is my day for worship and fellowship.

As for my guest, his way of teaching is to test and debate others. I gain no pleasure from debates.

Thank you brother, for your sensitivity to this subject.

God bless you!
Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

WHO IS THE ANTICHRIST?

The antichrist is the one who is against Christ.

The Antichrist is falseness worthy of an endless damnation, covered with the appearance of the truth and with the justice of Christ and his bride.

It is opposed to the way of the truth, justice, creed, hope, charity, moral life and to the true ministry of the Church, this one being managed by wrong apostles, Prophets, doctors, Pastors.

Or else, the Antichrist is an impairment of the truth of salvation, it’s the falseness itself opposed to the truth with which it becomes covered, and (at the same time) adorns with beauty and with devoutness except the Church of Christ.

The iniquity of this kind, with its upper and lower ministers, with those who follow it by a poor and blind heart: such congregations, taken together, are called Antichrist, either Babylon, slob (prostitute): “This title was written on her forehead: “MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH”. (Revelation17:5)

If you falsify the Word of God to defend your congregation, then you are daughters of the prostituted mother. Know that she is a mother of whom those who deny partly or entirely the truth of the Gospel are the daughters. These ones bear the mark of the beast…

It is a mother, a faithless, infidel, faithless Church opposite of the Word of God.
its ministers are called wrong clairvoyants, ministers of blackness, mind of error, slob apocalyptic (prostitute), and mother of fornication.

These are other names of the antichrist: the wrong clairvoyant, the beast, the man of sin, the son of iniquity, and the iniquitous.

The first work of the Antichrist it is to exile the truth and to change it in lie, in error and in heresy.
The second work of the Antichrist it is to hide lie under the truth and under errors, and to prove it and strengthen it (confirm it) by creed and by miracles (virtues), to mix falseness with the spiritual things at the sight of the subjected people, that with the aid of the ministers or the ministries, or all the Church.

This iniquity is covered, firstly and in most cases, by an outside occupation of creed: “they confess in words that they knew God, but they disavow Him by their actions”.

The Apostle John speaks about several antichrists which are characterized by lie:

Warning against Antichrists

“Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist - he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.”

1 John 2:18-23

There are many antichrists today! Let’s be careful!! The Bible commands Christians to part from the Antichrists. It is said and proved by the Ancient and by The New Testament.

“Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
Revelation 18:4

This is the reason why I do invite you to turn to the End Time Message. Please recognize your day and its message.

Moreover, we should not ask gentile believers to observe the Sabbath. This question has already been discussed. I do invite you to read my contributions concerning that question, available on the Forum.
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service