Praise Report About Our God Has Not Forgotten You, Healing And Deliverance Service

I just wanted to give you all a Praise Report about our Healing and Deliverance Service, "God Has Not Forgotten You".
I don't even know where to start, I guess I can start out by saying that their was a "Mighty Explosion that occurred! The atmosphere was charged was so much Fire, Power, Glory, Praise, and Worship. I have never witness so many people all in one place, that were so hungry for a "Move of God". One of the most adorable things that I have ever witness, happened in the service. It was when I looked down the isle from the pulpit, and saw two 1 year
old baby boys, singing, talking,dancing, holding hands, and praising the Lord.It was not just like when babies dance because they hear music. They were actually praising the Lord. It was one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. All of the Dance Teams, And the Praise Teams were awesome.These young people were on fire and they were so receptive to the Move of the Lord. So much was happening and all at one time, that their are moments that I don't even remember, I was so lost in His Glory. My soul is still magnifying the Lord, especially when I meditate on the outpouring of power, and deliverance that took place at the Alter Call. Can you believe that it lasted for over an hour and a half. I have prayed for people before, and I have seen so much healing take place.Yet I never experienced a prayer line of so many people that were so hungry for the a touch from the Lord, with so much unadulterated faith. This line was filled with children, teens and adults, but they all came to the altar in expectation. Their were people who were set free from drug addictions, demonic oppression, and demoniac possession, depression, fear, mental illnesses, homosexuality. Their were children who were in line praying for parents that had walked out and abandon them, and who has substance Addictions, teens who had been suffering with deep low self-esteem, feelings of worthlessness. Their were some adults that felt like they were at the end of the road, who had been tormented by suicidal spirits. Their were some that felt like God didn't want them, and that their were broken beyond repair.Their were some that literally had lost everything they had, their jobs, houses, and cars. Their were also some people that were consumed with the guilt and shame, as a result of the choices that they had made in their past, they wanted to come out but they did not know how. Yet the Lord, delivered them out of them all, their was not one dry eye in the line, people were screaming and hollering, they were lifted, they were restored, they were ignited, they experienced the Love of God, and some for the first time, others on a deeper level, some received Impartations of Power, Gifts, The Holy Spirit, Joy, Peace, Rest in the Lord, Fire of the Lord, The Hope Of Glory, Living Water, and so much more. Their is nothing greater in this world, then to be used by the Lord to be a blessing to someones life.
So everyone came in one way, but they all left another! We were all change, and taken into another level. This is the Movement that the Lord has given us, and we are looking forward to going to so many other places. Through this Ministry Movement, The Lord is going to bring so much Healing and Deliverance to the lives of countless people. We look forward to all that the Lord has in store for us, and be used as instruments for His Glory. Please Keep us in your prayers, as we forge forward in Dunamu's Power with our "God Has Not Forgotten You", Healing And Deliverance Movement And Book Tour!
Prophetess Renee

Views: 16

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service