Hi brothers and sisters in Christ!

WHAT IS HEAVEN?

Jesus-Chist is Heaven itself. Jesus is Eternal Life itself. Amen!!!

“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

John 17:3

“And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

1 John 5:11

“We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true - even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life “.

1 John 5:20

Whoever believes in Jesus-Christ shall be saved:

“He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”

Mark 16:16

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

Romans 10:9

Eternal Life is a Gift from God. It does not depend on us.

“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”

Ephesians 2:8-12

But it is a question of predestination…

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.”

Romans 8:28-30

“And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

Revelation 13:8

If God foreknew you, then you’ll believe in Jesus-Christ: Indeed Jesus said: « but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.”

John 10:26-27

If you are a sheep of Jesus, a son or a daughter of God name of whom is written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, then God will give you His Spirit:

“Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father. So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, God has made you also an heir.”

Galatians 4:6-7

And, if the Spirit of God lives in you, then, you will be able to do good works, because it’s Jesus Himself Who will do them in you.

Indeed, Brother Paul said:

« I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20

“Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God”.

2 Corinthians 3:4-5

A work is good only if it complies with the will of God: the Holy Spirit must transform and renew our mind so that we can be able to test and approve what God's will is:

« Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will.”

Romans 12:2

If you are really a son or daughter of God, you‘ll believe all the Word of God because the faith which saves you comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

Romans 10:17

“But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.”

John 16:13

If you are really a son or a daughter of God, then you you are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

The Bible says: “That is, they which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Romans 9:8

It is necessary to be born of God to be saved.

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

John 1:12-13

“We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

1 John 5:18

“Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

1 John 3:6-8

“Whosoever sinneth hath not seen him.”

This phrase means that only those who have been saved can fulfil good works according to God’s will. The faith precedes the good works. Good works are faith expressed. If you sin it means that you have not seen Him. It means that you don’t have faith because sin is incredulity.
If you do not have faith in Jesus, if you are not filled by His Spirit, your good works (so called) can not save you:

“So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God”

Romans 8:8

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:14

This is the reason why Brother Paul said:

“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast” Amen!
“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost”

Titus 3:5

“And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.”

Romans 11:6

“Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”

Romans 3:20

The christening (baptism) of water is intended for those who are already saved. It is not by our works that we are saved, but by faith in Jesus Christ.
The Bible says: “But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.”

Romans 4:5

You can make nothing to deserve eternal life. It is only the faith in the Lord Jesus Christ which can save you.

“And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.”

Acts 13:39

We cannot have eternal life (be saved, excused, go to the Heaven) by what we make ourselves, but by the perfect justice which God gives us. We accept it when we think that the lord Jesus Christ took our sins on Himself and that He atoned them by his death on the cross.

“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

2 Corinthians 5:21

We do not have eternal life by working to deserve it or by trying to live a good life. But we have eternal life by believing the Testimony of Jesus-Christ. Remember, if you are in disagreement with this testimony, you make God a liar.

“He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.”

1 John 5:10-11

“He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God”.

John 3:18

“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God”.

1 John 5:13

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life”.

John 6:47

If you do have faith in Jesus-Christ, then good works according to God’s will must be the immediate consequences of your faith.

This is the reason Why Brother James said:
“As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.”

James 2:26

If the faith is there, then good deeds, good works will follow.
AFTER the instant when you are saved, you can obey God. The fruit of the Spirit which dwells in you is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22).

Moreover, “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.”

Galatians 5:24

A Son or a Daughter of God hates the sin. He/she doesn’t practice or play with the sin (1 John 3: 6 -11, 2 Timothy 2:19, 2 Peter 3:14). He/she doesn’t sin voluntarily (Hebrews 10:26), but honors God with his/her body (1Corinthians 6:20).
But, if we disobey God, He will punish us, but our punishment will never be Hell. God treats us as a Father treats his child. (1 Corinthians 3:15 and 11:32)

“When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.”

1 Corinthians 11:32

God will never put His children outside and He will never lose them (John 6:37- 40).
If we repent sincerely and turn away from our poor ways (our bad deeds), then God will forgive our transgressions:

“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

1 John 2:1

Abel, Abraham and all the saints named in the book of Hebrews 10:1-32 could operate good works according to God’s will only because they had faith in Him.

Yes, good works are faith expressed.

Our Lord gives His Spirit to those who obey Him (Acts 5:32). Satan and his followers will never obey God. Thus their good works (so called can’t save them). For example the Bible says that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD (Genesis 4:3). But his good works didn’t save him. As he was not the son of Adam (1 John 3:12), son of God, He didn’t have revelation which could enable him to test and approve what God's will is.
People without revelation perish. Such people cannot fulfil God’s will.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

Hosea 4:6

Whatever sacrifices fulfilled by these people, they cannot obey God. While the obedience to God is better than sacrifices:

“And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.”

1 Samuel 15:22

Today, It reigns, apostasy, confusion, seduction in the Christendom by the irruption of wrong Prophets(Jeremiah 14:13-16, Ezekiel 13:1-16), wrong Doctors (2 Peter 2:1-3, 1Timothy 4:1-5, Titus 1:10-11, Philippians 3:1-3), wrong Pastors (Jeremiah 23:1-4) with wrong doctrines (Mark 7:7-9, 20:28-31, Colossians 2:8, 1 Corinthians 3:11-15) who obstructed the way of the truth.

The true children of God have to desire the spiritual and pure milk to grow in their salvation (1 Pieter 2:2).

Where does the faith come from?

« Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message simple percentage heard through the word of Christ”.

Romans 10:17

Without true Word, you can’t get the perfect faith, and without the perfect faith you cannot produce good works according to God’s will.
It is for this reason that God always sends genuine Prophets to restore the truth. We must go back to apostolic faith, biblical, original faith.

God in our age spoke us by a major, genuine Prophet like John the Baptist. This one came with a message which will be forerunner of second coming of Jesus-Christ, in accordance with Malachi 4: 5-6. His name is William Marrion Branham.

His message which is nothing else but the revealed Bible gets us outside from the confusion which predominates in today's Christendom. It is a message of restoration that brings us back to the faith and to the teachings of the first Christians, the Apostles. His message prepares the bride of Jesus - Christ for the rapture.

If you reject the messenger of your age sent by God, then you reject so God Himself.

Luke 10 :16

“Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Amos 3:7 7

I do recommend you to visit the following Web site and to order the booklet entitled “Work is faith expressed”.

www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AMEN!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by