DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN YOU HAD BELIEVED (ACTS 19:2)? What is the proof of the Holy Spirit Baptism?

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

DID YOU RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN YOU HAD BELIEVED (ACTS 19:2)?

What is the proof of the Holy Spirit Baptism?

Our Lord Jesus-Christ can operate miracles by you. You can receive the true unction to operate miracles, but what is more important, is to be inhabited by the Holy Spirit.

But, please, be careful because the Bible says:

“for false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect - if that were possible.”

Mark 13:22

Even a false Doctor, a false Pastor or a false prophet can receive the true unction from God to operate miracles because the Bible declares:

“that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.”

Matthew 5:45

Moreover, the Bible declares:

“It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age, if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.
Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned”

Hebrews 6: 4-8

The unction which enables someone to operate miracles is not enough to save him/her. The Holy Spirit must dwell in you. You must be the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19).

And if the Holy is in you, you will bear fruit:

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”

Galatians 5:22-23

In spite of the miracles which you do operate thanks to the true unction which is on you, the Bible declares that if you do not have the Holy Spirit, then you do not belong to Christ. AMEN!

“You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.”

Romans 8:9

It is the reason why our Lord Jesus-Christ said:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Matthew 7:21-23

Please brothers and Sisters in Christ; you must pray God so that the Holy Spirit can dwell in you!

Indeed, the Bible says:

« If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!"

Luke 11:13

The Holy Spirit is a token, a mark, a seal of approval FROM GOD HIMSELF. Amen!

“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,”

Ephesians 1:13

“And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.”

Ephesians 4:30

Indeed, God gives His Holy Spirit to those that obey Him (Acts 5:32)
The Bible says that signs will accompany those who believe. In the name of Jesus- Christ they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues”

Mark 16:17

Besides, after the Holy Spirit baptism, it is true that one can speak in other tongues. This is possible:

“All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.”

Acts 2:4

But, the fact that one speaks in other tongues is not the absolute obviousness that someone has received the gift of the Holy Spirit, because it is possible to have the Holy Spirit in you and not speak in tongues, not operate miracles. Amen!
Indeed, the Bible says that “God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.”

Hebrews 2:4

All of us cannot speak in different kinds of tongues, work miracles, have gifts of healing, speak in tongues, interpret etc.
Indeed, the Bible declares:

“Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? But eagerly desire the greater gifts. And now I will show you the most excellent way.”

1 Corinthians 12:20-31

The proof of the Holy Spirit baptism is as follows:

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”

Galatians 5:22-23

“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

Now let me ask a question to each one of you: Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you had believed (Acts 19:2)?

For more details, I do recommend you to visit the Web site below and to order the following booklets:

- The Token

- Why was the Holy Spirit given for?

- The anointed ones of the End Times

- What is the Holy Spirit?

- The Absolute

www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

May God bless you!

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

WHAT IS A "FALSE CHRIST"?

WHAT IS A "FALSE PROPHET"?

“for false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect - if that were possible.”

Mark 13:22

A Christ is the one who is anointed.

Our Lord “JESUS” is called “CHRIST” because He has been anointed:

“how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.”

Acts 10:38

A false Christ is the one who is anointed; he received the true unction from God but he teaches false(God can operate miracles by him, but this one teaches false).

A false Prophet is the one who is anointed; he received the true unction from God but he doesn’t follow the Word of God fully.

For example, Moses was a true Prophet of God, while Balaam was a false Prophet (Numbers 22:1-41).

Maybe, someone may ask:

Why doesn’t God take back His unction and His gifts from the false Christs and the false Prophets?

Simply because God's gifts and his call are irrevocable. Amen!

“for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable.”

Romans 11:28-29

The true Christs, the true Ministers of God or the true sons/daughters of God are the ones who have been born again not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever. AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

“having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,”

1 Peter 1:23

For more details, I do recommend you to visit the Web site below and to order the following booklet: "Three kinds of believers"

www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

May God bless you!

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service