Because of the Jehovah's Witness belief in blood transfusion. If there are any Jehovah's Witness here (and probably not) please help me understand what this has to do with God and doctrine except man's doctrine and religion. A 14 year old is gone because of a so called religious belief created by someone that started a religion. Why?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my brother, You have too come too the realization that many will still go and get the Ox from the ditch, and yet not save a Brother in need. The Bible says not too eat or drink Blood, Yet remember they weren't going too serve him any in that capacity. Some take their doctrines and teach them in the wrong way. That is why my Brother, just selfish humanism served as religion and commands from God.. Surely if they believed that Blood is the life, they would have tried all they could too save the Young man.
When I was growing up a married mother of three young kids who was herself a Jehovah's Witness became ill and required a blood transfusion to live. She and her husband of course refused it and she died. On my block there were only two of at least seven or eight families having both a mother and father at home. The father worked nights and all three children were very well behaved and kept separated from the rest of us. (Not that we were bae-bae (sp?) kids, but you know how that goes. lol).

Her youngest at the time of her death was just four years old. After she died, her oldest, which was a daughter was pregnant within one year and the middle child, a son, was beginning to run amuck. I was about ten at the time (and did not really know the Lord) but just could not understand why anyone would think God would do such a thing.

I have since debated myself with Jehovah Witnesses', taking many stance in opposition, but even that reached a point where I could no longer even tolerate the issues. I do admire their ability to evangelize and organize but the beliefs found in the faith itself is not for me. I was particularly taken aback after visiting a website for Jehovah Witnesses (just basically googling) which spoke of end time date predictions by the founder of the group. Which of course were dates which came and passed several times. Yes, I am in the same neighborhood and still wave when I see her, but we certainly don't talk.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service